WAPDA Electricity Companies in Pakistan
Electricity distribution is a crucial part of the electricity supply chain. Localities, housing societies, and even commercial buildings are interconnected to form a network that distributes electrical power from the source to all consumers. The importance of this sector increases manifold in a country like Pakistan where the scope of renewable energy sources is limited.
Nonetheless, many electricity distribution companies have cropped up in Pakistan over the last few years. While most people might think that these are unnecessary intermediaries, there are many benefits to decentralization. Let’s take a look at all the Electricity Distribution Companies in Pakistan and why they’re so crucial to local communities in particular:.
- Cattle should not be tied to electrical poles or wires, and naked wires should not be touched.
- Do not repair faulty wiring, and do not touch it either.
- Use a three-prong plug and the ground while plugging in electric appliances, such as iron, washing machines, and refrigerators.
- Do not place wet garments over electrical wires to dry them, rather use a rope.
Call the 118 for assistance or send a text message to 118 if you require it.
- Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO)
- Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO)
- Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO)
- K-Electric (formerly KESC)
- Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO)
- Check Iesco Online Bill
- Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO)
- Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO)
- Peshawar Electric Power Company (PESCO)
- Quetta Electric Supply Company (QESCO)
- Sukkur Electric Power Company (SEPCO)
- Tribal Electric Supply Company (TESCO)