Get New Connection of Iesco WAPDA
IESCOBILL gives you the opportunity to apply for a new connection online. You can easily apply for a good home, commercial, industrial or pipeline connection. This is a very easy way to complete all the required fields and apply for a new connection without any hassle.
The IESCOBILL platform form is very simple, just click on the link below and follow the instructions to complete and submit the form.
Follow the instructions for a new Internet connection.
- First, you need to decide on the type and purpose of the connection. Whether you need a domestic, commercial, industrial, agricultural, pipe, temporary, utility, residential colony, or street lighting connection.
- Now enter NTN and STRN. This will be followed by a list of various energy companies for the respective regions and regions.
- Here you need to select IESCO to establish a new connection.
- Then select your division. After choosing a department, select your state, i.e. you own or lease the land. You will then need to enter your credentials such as your CNIC, your name, your parent's address, your current address, and contact number. After entering your credentials, enter your contact information.
- If it's the same as above, check the "As above" checkbox.
- You will then need to enter details and information about the building and area. Next, select the company that installed the meter and attach the required documents.
- You will find some terms there.
- Please read it carefully and check the "I agree" box for further action if you agree.
- Finally, click "Submit" and you're done! Your application has been sent to IESCO.
This is the age of the internet, and if you use it right, you can do whatever you want. Instead of spending a lot of time and frequent office visits, you can submit forms online at home. In addition, you can check IESCO invoices online, use the IESCO calculator, and file complaints on your phone or PC with just a few clicks.